There are now a total of 17 coronavirus test centres in Liverpool.
- Liverpool FC Anfield Stadium, L4 0TH
- Merseyside Caribbean Centre, Amberley Street, Toxteth, L8 1YJ
- Lifestyles Walton, Walton Hall Park, L4 9XP
- Lifestyles Austin Rawlinson, Conleach Road, Speke, L24 0TR
- Bridge Community Centre, Daneville Road, L4 9RG
- St Stephen’s Church Hall, Belle Vale Rd, L25 2PQ
- Aintree Baptist Church, Longmoor Lane, L9 0EH
- Croxteth Sports Centre, Altcross Road, L11 0BS
- St Johns Market, Liverpool city centre
- University of Liverpool gym, Bedford Street North, L69 7ZN
- Lifestyles Alsop Fitness Centre, 1 Walton Village, L4 6RW
- Exhibition Centre Liverpool, Kings Dock, L3 4FP
- Lifestyles Ellergreen, Ellergreen Road, L11 2XY
- Lifestyles Park Road, Steble Street, L8 6QH
- Liverpool Tennis Centre, Wellington Road, L15 4LE
- Lifestyles Garston, Long Lane, L19 6PE
- IM Marsh, Barkhill Road, Aigburth, L17 6BD
Anyone displaying Covid-19 symptoms can still attend any of the existing centres or a mobile testing unit which can be booked via www.gov.uk/get-coronavirus-test.
“A huge thank you to everyone who turned out for the mass testing in the first three days, doing it for their families and our city.
“This has never been tried before in the UK and it could be a game-changing moment for our city.
“We very much appreciate people wanting to be involved and would like to thank them for their enthusiasm, and their patience and understanding if they encountered any issues.
“There has been a huge amount of learning so far. Close and careful analysis of what we have found so far is under way, and we will have more to say on this in the next day or so.
“If you haven’t had a test yet, please book one at gov.uk/testliverpool or by calling 119.”
To read the full FAQs about the mass testing, visit here.
[Featured Image: Liverpool City Council]